KENMORE RUGBY COACHES
Committed. Experienced. Knowledgeable. Leaders.
Kenmore Rugby coaches are all USA Rugby certified and have over eighty years of combined coaching experience.
Our coaches have led teams at all levels from youth up to senior club and select sides and they bring that experience and passion to the Kenmore Rugby Club every day.
USA Rugby Level 400
- Kenmore Rugby founder
- NYS Assemblyman for the 140th Assembly District.
- Father of four, Town of Tonawanda resident
- Former Town of Tonawanda Councilman
- Kenmore West Social Studies teacher, former wrestling coach
"Possunt quia posse videntur" (They can because they think they can)
USA Rugby Level 300
- Member of original Kenmore West team in 2004, Doolittle was a four year starter and a club captain.
- Former member of Ohio University Rugby, and Chicago Dragons Rugby.
- Coached Chicago Dragons at the Bingham Cup in Sydney, Australia in 2014 and in Nashville, Tennessee in 2016.
- 2015 Kenmore Rugby Club Founders Award Winner
- Member of the Buffalo Rugby Club
“You can’t get second things by putting them first; you can get second things only by putting first things first.” – CS Lewis
USA Rugby Level 200
- Member of SUNY Cortland Women's Rugby 2007-2009
- Member of SUNY Buffalo State Women's Rugby 2010-2012
- Member of North Buffalo Ninja Rugby 2010-Present
- Captain of North Buffalo Ninja Rugby 2013-Present
- Head Coach of SUNY Buffalo State Women's Rugby 2018-Present
- Upstate NY CRC D2 Women's Coordinator 2019-Present
"I never lose. I either win or learn." -Nelson Mandela
USA Rugby Level 200
- Head Coach - U. Buffalo Mens Rugby '93-'94
- Head Coach - U. Buffalo Womens Rugby '90-'93, '94-'01
- Asst. Coach - U. Buffalo Mens Rugby '00-'05
- NYS Mens College All-Stars Assistant Coach '00-'03
- Northeast Rugby Women's U23 Asst. Coach '00-'05
- Co-Head Coach - Orchard Park Boys Rugby '06-'10
- Founder, Kenmore Youth Rugby Association
"If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team."
- John Wooden